The month of May was a hectic one as you may all know if you’ve been keeping up with me. I graduated from college about a week ago and I am joining the real world as some like to say. This month I wasn’t able to do everything I normally do for my book blog but starting the month of June (tomorrow) I will be going back to normal. I might even add some extra features but no promises.
Books I read in the month of May:
1. A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty | Review
2. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry | Review
3. Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes | Review
4. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally | Review
5. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally | Review
6. Crossing The Line by Katie McGarry | Review
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green |Review Coming Soon…
Top Ten Tuesday Posts
• Top Ten Books I Want To Reread | Link
• Top Five Books Dealing With Tough Subjects | Link
• Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun | Link
I was able to read a lot in the month of May even though I was crazy busy and there were many life altering events happening. Thank you everyone for putting up with my random posts this month. June will be different… or well going back to normal at least.