(Disclaimer: My list this time is not detailed and is short. Why? I have finals next week but I don’t want to miss this week’s topic. I love my tuesday meme’s. They make me happy. *cue sappy music*)
Thank you The Broke and The Bookish for creating the Top Ten Tuesday Meme. It is lovely. Now onto this weeks Top Ten Tuesday List!
Ten Five Books Dealing With Tough Subjects
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green
2. The Liar Society by Lisa Roecker
3. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
4. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
5. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
What are some books you thought would be fluffy or at least not as tough to read as you originally thought? or What are some books you knew would be tough to read but loved anyways?