Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for creating this lovely and fun Tuesday meme.
Today, The Broke and The Bookish gave us the choice to pick whichever Top Ten Tuesday we wanted so I picked Top Ten Books I Want To Reread:
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
VA is one of my favorite books and series. And I am actually rereading it at the moment.
2. Heist Society by Ally Carter
I absolutely loved all of the characters and I want to revisit them. Like old friends.
3. I’d Tell You I Love You But I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
The last book of the series is coming out soon. I want to re-read them all so I’m up to speed. And I LOVE spies.
4. Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
I’m a little heart broken so… I wan to read this to make me feel better.
5. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
There is just something about this story that I just loved. And it has cupcakes. Yup. I know, CUPCAKES.
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
This book was phenomenal and I want to fall in love with four all over again.
7. Ana and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This story is so cute. I just absolutely loved it.
8. Love Story by Jennifer Echols
There are no words for my love for this book. I always want to re read it.
9. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
I read this book back in 2009 and I absolutely loved it. I want to re read it to see how much I would love it now.
10. Girl Overboard by Justina Chen
I remember I loved this book in 2008. I want to feel the happy feeling it gave me when I read it then.
What are some of the books you want to re-read?
Are they similar to mine?