Another month has gone by. That was fast!
I have one month left of school and I will be graduating from college at the end of May. Basically, I have three weeks left of college. Exciting stuff!
Onto to book news, Here are the Books I read in the month of April, including links to the reviews I wrote:
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen| Review
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth| Review
- Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley| Review
- Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald| Review
Books I wasn’t able to finish:
- Breathe by Abbi Glines
Books given in Exchange for Review:
- Etiquette for the End of the World by Jeanne Martinet| Review
Top Ten Tuesday Posts:
- Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character| Link
- Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger | Link
- Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For| Link
- Top Ten Books I Thought I’d Like MORE/LESS Than I Did| Link
- Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make My Buy/Pick Up A Book| Link
Everything above is basically what happened in the blog for the month of April. Stay tuned for more exciting book stuff to come in the month of May.