Another Top Ten Tuesday! Woo! This is exciting. I’m on a roll. Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for hosting the Top Ten Tuesday meme. Without further ado, here I go!
Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
- I’d Tell You I Love You But I’d Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls Series) by Ally Carter
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, Maureen Johnson
- Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
- The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
I haven’t been blogging for too long which lead to a long list of books I could choose from. I picked books I’ve read in the past 4-5 years because they are fresher in my mind.
What are some of your favorite books?
1 thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger”