This month has been a crazy and busy month for myself but I’ve managed to post 4 book reviews and finish reading a total of 9 books!
The books were:
- Both Sides of Time by Caroline B. Cooney: Review 4/5
- Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X#1) by Richelle Mead: Review 5/5
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen: I absolutely disliked this book. I am never again going to buy a book that I’ve heard nothing about. I was really disappointed by the amount of sex stuff in it which made me skip a lot of the book. The quality of the writing was also horrid. I don’t understand the hype around this book. 1/5
- Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal #1) by Stacey Jay: It took me 3 months to finish this book. I found it hard to get into it and the characters weren’t relatable at all. 3/5
- If We Kiss by Rachel Vail: Another book I was disappointed in. I’m happy I only paid a dollar for it on my nook. 2/5
- Imperium (Cicero #1) by Robert Harris: Review 5/5
- Influence: Science and Practice by Robert B. Cialdini: I had to read this book for a class and I found it very interesting. Its a fun academic read. 5/5
- Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter: Review 5/5
- A Different Mirror: A History of Multicultural America by Ronald Takaki: This book was eye opening and brilliant. A must read for all Americans and Cultural Generational Americans. 5/5
If you would like to recommend books that I should read or would like to discuss any of these books with me feel free to leave a comment.