I haven’t been doing the Top Ten Tuesday posts for that long so I went back to the Top Ten Tuesday Archives of The Broke and The Bookish, who are hosting this lovely Tuesday meme, and I found a Top Ten I would have liked to do. At first, I thought it was going to be easy but then I noticed I’ve done a review on almost every book I’ve read this year. This Top Ten Tuesday ended up being much harder than I originally thought. Without further blabbering from my part, here is my Top Ten list for this week!
Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For:
1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass
3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
4. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
4. The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler
5. The Daughters (the whole series) by Joanna Philip
6. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
7. The Liar Society by Lisa Roecker
8. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
9. Love Story by Jennifer Echols
10. Vampire Academy (the whole series) by Richelle Mead
Which books would you like to review if you had the chance?