And the first week is done with! This is going by much faster than I anticipated it to. I don’t know about you, but I certainly thought I had much more time to read all the books. Gah!
For this week, we shall be reading and celebrating all things Coming of Age.
If you aren’t sure what classifies as Coming of Age, think along the lines of Sarah Dessen, Morgan Matson, Heather Demetrios, Abby McDonald, etc. You get the picture.
Week 1 – Thriller/Spy – Wrap Up
- Review: Holding Court by K.C. Held
- Review: This Is Where IT Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Review: Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Review: We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
- Discussion Post: WHY IS THE YA THRILLER/SPY GENRE UNDERRATED AND UNDERDEVELOPED?
Let’s have a great week 2!