This semester, Thursdays are my Fridays. I managed not to have Friday classes. *jumps in excitement*
This post will be a bit less professional than normal because I am re-posting something here that I posted on Tumblr a few days ago regarding books I have not finished, books that will probably be in my “on-hold” list for a while. My quality of writing suffers a bit in my tumblr blog because I write how I think, grammatical errors, incomplete sentences and all. You have been warned 🙂
I have several books on hold. Like I can’t finish them for some reason.
Book #1 Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- I have a very good reason why I haven’t finished it. The book can’t end. I refuse to finish it and… I have about 50% of the book left and I know I must read the rest in one sitting which I do not have the time for.
Book #2 Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Juliet makes me mad. And Romeo, don’t get me started with Romeo. Oh, and Juliet’s friend (I know it’s not her “real” friend because Juliet isn’t really Juliet but whichever girl’s body she is currently in. *sorry for spoilers but not really*) really annoys me too. Ugh.
Book #3 Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
- I’m mad at Hale. And Kat. For a more logical reason, see Insurgent’s reason.
And I’m currently reading Clockwork Prince (#2 in the The Infernal Devices Series) and If We Kiss by Rachel Vail.
So far, I really don’t like ‘If We Kiss’. Can’t get used to the writing style. Everything seems so immature and cliché. I bought the ebook for 2.99 so I’m not that upset. Just a little annoyed. I’m going to finish it though. I want to see if it has any redeeming qualities aside from the fact that the book is written grammatically well [so far].
Some books I have on hold [like I haven’t gotten to them] are:
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- and some other books in ebook form which I forgot the names of.
So that’s basically my book life. Apart from Uni books and homework.
Which I must get back to.
Oh Dear. God Help Me.
2 thoughts on “Editor’s Letter: Books on Hold (A Tumblr Post)”
Hey I nominated you for the Liebster award because i just really love your blog… http://teenagebooknut.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/liebster-award/
Aww, thank you! You’re too kind. 🙂