We are now on the home stretch! One more week and Contemporary Conversations is oveeeerrrr! *cries* This went by faster than I thought possible. I’ve read some good books in preparation for this, but now on the fourth and final week we get to enjoy the books we have once loved again.
For this week, if you haven’t guessed by now, is all about Rereading!
Let’s meet with out beloved characters once more!
Week 2 – coming of age – Wrap Up
- Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Review: Under The Spotlight by Angie Stanton
- Review: Forever and Always by Jasinda Wilder
- Review: Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally
- Guest Post: “Bad” Romance: In Defense of Love Triangles and Insta-Love by Miss Print (Emma Carbone)
Let’s have a great final week!