Thank you to The Brooke and The Bookish for this wonderful meme!
Hey guys! I am sick so therefore I have extra times on my hands and I’ve used it so I can finally do another TTT! It’s been awhile and I’ve miss you all, but I’m back! This week we have Top Ten (really Seven) Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read!
There are a lot of books people have been telling me to read or to finish…. most of the books on the list I own and I’ve started them, but I can’t make myself finish them.
1. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
2. The One by Kiera Cass
3. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
4. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
5. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
6. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
7. Four by Veronica Roth
What are some of the books that you are told to read all the time, but you haven’t gotten around to them yet? Do we have any in common?