Thank you to the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish for creating this wonderful meme.
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013
1. Veronica Rossi – author of Under The Never Sky
2. Shannon Messenger – author of Let The Sky Fall
3. Jessica Park – author of Flat Out Love
4. Jennifer L Armentrout – author of Obsidian
5. Rainbow Rowell – author of Fangirl
6. JoJo Moyes – author of Me Before You
7. Sarah J Mass – author of Throne of Glass
8. Alexandra Bracken – author of The Darkest Minds
9. Gayle Forman – author of If I Stay
10. Elizabeth Norris – author of Unraveling
What amazing authors did you discover this year?
7 thoughts on “Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013”
I still haven´t read any of Rainbow Rowell books, I need to read them soon. Nice list.
Here is My Top 10 Tuesday
I loved Veronica Rossi, Jessica Park and Rainbow Rowell. I discovered them this year. I absolutely love Jojo Moyes. She’s brilliant.
I’ve been wanting to read Rossi’s series… Maybe next year when my ban is over 😉 And I’ve got your copy of Let the Sky Fall sitting on my shelf still! It’s calling my name since I’m still waiting for the perfect afternoon to lose myself in VA.
Rossi series is good ❤ I read Let The Sky Fall in one sitting FYI. Its one of those. lol
Rainbow Rowell, Elizabeth Norris, and Jennifer L. Armentrout are all on my list, too!
Check out my TTT: http://awesomemonica.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-new-to-me-authors-i-read-in-2013.html
I love the font on JoJo Moyes’ books, which is kind of a weird thing to say, but it makes me want to read them. : ) I heard good things about If I Stay as well.
I loved Rainbow Rowell’s Eleanor & Park! I haven’t yet read Fangirl, but I have a copy of it waiting for me on my kindle! 🙂