Thank you The Broke and The Bookish for this lovely Tuesday meme.
This week we have “Top Ten Beach Reads” which to me doesn’t mean anything since I never go to the beach. Yes, I do live in California. Yes, I know it can almost be classified as a sin if a Californian doesn’t go to the beach. My response? Too bad. The way I am going to do this Top Ten Tuesday is that I will imagine that I like to go to the beach and what books I would read at the beach, if you know, I did the whole beach thing. Now, let’s do this!
1. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
2. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
3. Summer in the City by Candace Bushnell
4. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
6. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
7. The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
8. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
9. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
10. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
What are some of your beach reads?