Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for this wonderful meme! If you want to learn how to participate, click here and check it out. Promise you won’t regret it.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read. I know some of the books on my list will surprise you while others you will think But Veronica they’re so old and they don’t really have hype around them? Oh my dear friends they once did, which is why they are on this list. Alright, let the judging begin!
1. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
2. The Wrath and Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
3. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
5. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
7. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
8. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
10. Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
Surprised to see any of these books on my list? Tell me are they worth reading? I own #1, 2, 5, & 9 so I know I will be reading those, but I don’t know about the rest… Let’s talk!