Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for this wonderful Tuesday Meme
I love this season and I love this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a great, relaxing, and book-filled winter. Let’s get to it!
1. The Star Wars Trilogy by George Lucas: I just recently saw Episodes I – V and I loved them. Now I just have to read the books!
2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: I’ve heard so many great things about this book, especially from Veronica.
3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi: I read Shatter Me almost a year ago and I still haven’t been able to buy this book.
4. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger: This was another suggestion from Veronica so I definitely must read it!
5. House of Hades by Rick Riordan: I already bought and read this book (It was amazing!). However, I ended up giving it to my cousin for her birthday and I miss having a copy.
6. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks: I have to get the most recent published novel from one of my favorite authors. I need it.
7. Rise by Anna Carey: I read the first two books and I just need to know the conclusion in this trilogy!
8. Defiance by C. J. Redwine: I have been wanting to get my hands on this book for months now. The female character sounds like an amazing, kick-butt hero!
9. Legend by Marie Lu: Another book recommendation by yours truly haha
10. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: How amazing would it be to find this under my tree, seven months before its release date! I need to know about Noah!!
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me”
I love the lights around the banner! So cute!
Ohhh Anjie you need to read Unravel Me. Team Warner or Team Adam??? Veronica lent me Let the Sky Fall – I can’t wait to read it!
LEGEND. It’s a must read! The best series I’ve read in a while!!!
Thank you!! It was fun to make haha
Right now I am Team Adam but so many people have changed after reading Unravel Me and I’m kind of nervous lol. I don’t want to hate Adam. Yes! She told me 🙂
I can’t wait to read Legend. I remember Veronica telling me that she had to stop a couple of times because of feels and she wasn’t even halfway through the book yet!
I still ship Adam and Juliette, but WARNER OMG.
Veronica’s being wimpy 😉 She needs to woman up and finish that book! The entire series is just flawless.
I love that you put little lights around your banner. CUTE. I’ve been wanting to read Unravel Me for a while. I hope you get it so I can come back and see how you like it.
Thank you!! I hope I can get it soon, too! I’ve been waiting almost a year for a copy but money always gets in the way haha