Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for this wonderful meme! If you want to learn how to participate, click here and check it out. Promise you won’t regret it.
While you don’t see a lot of reviews of Historical Fiction from our blog (this is something I am slowly working through), I do enjoy reading this genre. It’s always interesting to see where authors go in the time period and how accurate it is.
- The American Revolution
- World War II Germany, England, America
- Victorian Era
- Scottish Highland during the 18th Century (Clearly referencing Outlander)
- Civil War
- World War I
- Post-World War II (love the fashion)
- Turn of the century New York (1900)
- Russia during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II
- England during Queen Elizabeth I
Clearly I am a sucker for war stories, but I also love novels during periods of change or great prosperity. In general, I love history.