Thank you my dear friend (LoveThyShelf) for tagging me! You’re the best and I love you very much! (Yes, it’s getting all mushy time. Haha.)
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Anjie’s Questions For Me:
1. What was your favorite read in July?
I hardly read anything in July… but the most memorable was Confess by Colleen Hoover.
2. Which book release are you anticipating the most?
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas! (But who isn’t right?)
3. Other than reading, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Watching TV shows, watching YouTube, learning new things, I don’t know. It depends on my mood.
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
ALL TIME: Gilmore Girls
Current Obsession: Covert Affairs
5. Which book character do you relate to the most?
I feel like the person I’ve related the most to has to be Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. Not 100%, but the two times that I read it, I saw myself in her a lot.
6. Pick your book boyfriend … just one! (No cheating like having a fantasy boyfriend and a contemporary boyfriend haha)
Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. Didn’t even have to think twice about it!
7. Are you currently crushing on anyone (not a book character)? Tell me about them. (Sorry I’m in a lovey-dovey mood!)
Sadly, no one. It’s been a while since I’ve had a crush on someone. Last one was in college… and I graduated from college May 2013… so you can see its been a while. My love life is non-existent. Hehe. -_-
- If you were on a 17 hour plane ride, what two books would you take onboard to pass the time?
- What book can you reread over and over again, and not get tired of it?
- Top 3 favorite authors. Go!
- What author did you last discover in 2015 that you cannot believe you hadn’t been reading this entire time?
- Do you like audiobooks? If you do, which is your favorite? (If you don’t, why do you not like audiobooks? No Judgement. 🙂 )
- I’m obsessed with makeup. What is your make-up staple? (That product you have to use everyday before you walk out the door?)
- What’s going on in your life right now? Going back to school? Any big changes? Do Tell!
- Emma from Miss Print
- Kayla from The Thousand Lives
- Andi from Andi’s ABCs
- Shannon from It Starts At Midnight
- Val from The Innocent Smiley
- YOU! I NOMINATE ALL OF YOU *throws confetti*
2 thoughts on “Real Neat Blog Award”
Aw thanks so much for nominating me! I love the questions too, I will be sure to do it as soon as our blog event is over!
How funny is the timing that I am reading this AS the QoS drama is happening? Bwhaha. (If I don’t laugh, I will cry at being spoiled, you understand 😉 ) I am excited to answer your questions too- they’re quite unique!
Wait…what big QoS thing?! I haven’t been on social media much this weekend… now I’m scared to take a look! Glad you liked my questions! Can’t wait to see the answers 😉