Life happened at the end of this week and I didn’t have this post scheduled so I apologize it is coming a little bit late today. But…
WEEK THREE IS OVER! WOOO!
I can’t believe we are almost at the end of this. One more week and Contemporary Conversations is over.. *cries*
I’ve had tons of fun doing this and I hope you guys have had as much fun participating as well. Below is a list of the posts that were a part of “The Re-Reads” week. If we missed your post or discussion by any chance, go ahead and leave it down in the comments below and we will add it to the list accordingly.
- Sa reviews Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- Nara reviews The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Nara reviews Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
- Emma reviews I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell
- Aimee reviews Home Is Where You Are by Tessa Marie
- Vanessa reviews The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder on Val’s blog
- Mishma reviews Nothing but Trouble by J.L. Hammer
- Shannelle reviews We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Veronika reviews Don’t Touch by Rachel Wilson
- Anjie reviews To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Anjie reviews Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Kayla reviews My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Kayla reviews To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Kayla reviews Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Ft. Veronica (Me!)
Discussions and Fun:
- Cynthia asks how break-ups and sad events in general affect your reading
- Sa joins us mid month after a slump!
- Nara says don’t dismiss the fluff – PREACH IT GIRL
- Aimee is waiting on The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler
- Aimee shares five things she can relate to in contemporary novels
- Anjie, Shannelle, and Kayla take part in our GIF challenge
- Anjie shares her #(f)mcm – Levi from Fangirl
- Misha asks if we would really love our book boyfriends in real life
Week 4 is the week I have been anticipating the most since the very beginning. It focuses on several sub-genres I am very passionate about. This week it is all about spies, conspiracies, and drama. I am a sucker for those sub-genres and I wish they were more popular than they are.
We will be having a challenge this week too! Throughout the week, on both Kayla’s and my posts, you’ll find clues hidden around. All of the clues will put together the answer that you’ll need on Friday – the correct answer gets you an extra point in our giveaway!
Who is excited for this week?! I AM!
1 thought on “ContempConvos: Week 3 Wrap Up and Spies, Revenge, and Conspiracies Week Intro”
Gotta love a good spy book!