I was nominated not once, but twice! Woo! Tags Galore! Thank you Emma (Miss Print) and Kayla (The Thousand Lives) for tagging me! Let’s begin!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
- Favorite book of all time (top five if you can’t narrow it down)?
- EMMA! Ugh fine. You’re going to make me work here… If I Stay, Twenty Boy Summer, Crash Into You, Anna and the French Kiss, Maybe Someday…
- Best thing about being a blogger?
- Being able to talk about the books!
- Worst thing about being a blogger?
- Keeping up with all the new books. SO MANY NEW BOOKS. *cries*
- How many books do you read a week (month if it’s easier to parse)?
- I’d say I average about 4-5 books a month (Although I’ve already read 4 this year in less than two weeks, so it really depends on my mood and free time)
- Where do you do most of your reading?
- My sofa or bed.
- How many books are on your to read list right now?
- Too many to count.
- What’s one goal for your blogging life in 2015?
- To collaborate more with other bloggers, and so far I think I’m doing it!
- What 2015 release are you most excited to read?
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead cause ADRIAN. *melts*
- If you could change the ending of one book, which would it be and why?
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand. Why? BECAUSE CHRISTIAN GOT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK AND ITS NOT FAIR.
- Open spot to share another bookish fact about yourself of your choice!
- Many people know me as the contemporary queen, but my senior year in high school all I read were paranormal and conspiracy stories. I was so into vampires. I even had a Team Edward shirt. *shudders*
- If you could only own (library is still available) ONE book for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. I know. I know. I even shocked myself. O_O
- Imagine you have $50 to the bookstore of your choice – what would your order look like?
- All Fall Down, Crown of Midnight, Vanishing Girls, and The Start of Me and You. BOOM!
- What movie would you love to read as a novel?
- All 3 Iron Man movies! I know they are comic books, but I want it in books form too.
- You have one trope that will be included in the rest of the books you read: what is it?
- It’s only 7:45 am Kayla. I haven’t drank coffee yet. This takes too much brain power. I shall not answer it. lol
- What is one book you absolutely WILL NOT read, no matter what people say, and why?
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Why? I hate horror/scary stories. I get nightmares easily.
- You can only pick one 2015 release to read this year: which one would it be??
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- What book would you reread right now if you could?
- Maybe Someday and I am. LOL
- If this were a well-ordered universe, which character would be brought to life and be your best friend?
- ADRIAN IVASHKOV
- What’s the best book to movie or book to tv show you’ve seen?
- If I Stay is a recent one for me. But if I want to be like everyone else, The Hunger Games is up there.
- And because I liked Cynthia’s question, answer #1 from my questions!
- I hope you mean this question… What is one book/series that you really wish were a movie, and who should play the main character?
- My answer is: The Bloodline Series and I want Leighton Meester to play Sydney. I know she doesn’t have blonde hair and she can always dye it, but dude like I remember her as Blair in GG and she has that badass-ness to her that she could totally be Sydney. That was easy. 🙂
You have been Nominated!
Andi @ Andi ABC’s
Alison @ Hardcovers and Heroines
Margarida @ The Fault In Our Words
(Can’t nominate ten people because I don’t have ten people to nominate. Also, if you have already been nominated… SORRY!)
1. Which book to movie adaptation would you love for it to be re-done?
2. What was your favorite debut novel of 2014?
3. Which book are you most anticipating in 2015?
4. If you were given all-expense paid trip to one of the biggest libraries in the world (ex: Stockholm Library in Sweden), which would you pick? Why?
5. Are you for or against e-readers?
6. What is your most anticipated sequel for 2015?
7. What are you currently reading right now? Any good?
8. How many completed series do you own?
9. How is your TBR looking?
10. Any exciting blogging plans for the future?
If you do the tag, please leave me the link below so I can read your answers! I would love to read them!
2 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
Oho yes The Ruby Circle 😀 Although I thought you still haven’t even finished Fire Heart or whatever the orange one is??
Well now it’s not 7:45am so now you can answer #4 😉 And yeah I would not recommend Peregrine for you. No no.
Dude I finished last year! What I havent finished is Silver Shadows. 🙂 and nope its even earlier today. Still cant answer.