Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for this wonderful meme! If you want to learn how to participate, click here and check it out. Promise you won’t regret it. :)
You guys?! This is exciting. Both Anjie and I are back! The team is back! PAAARTY! We are going to try for you to have a healthy dose of us from now on so please be excited with us as we are to finally return back to normal schedule! This week we have: Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet. Yikes! That’s a lot… We’re both going to try to condense our lists, but we aren’t making any promises.
1. Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau: I really really need to read this. It’s the last book of the series and I need to know how it ends! *grabby hands*
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: I bought the ebook, but I don’t have a physical copy. I ordered it, but it shall be arriving in a week or two.
3. Champion by Marie Lu: I’ve read half of Legend and I already own Prodigy. I need the last book in the trilogy so I can marathon the entire thing!
4. Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout: I need this in my life. Okay, I know I’ve said that about all them books, but like I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS OR… well you’ll have to see to find out. >:)
5. Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor: I loved Prep School Confidential and I have no clue why I haven’t bought it, but I really really want it. I need to know what happens. I’m a sucker for a good mystery.
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I’ve read so many great reviews on this book. Plus, why wouldn’t I want to read a book about a character who’s a fangirl? That’s like the ultimate dream.
7. Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan: This is the last book in the Heroes of Olympus series and it might be the last book with Percy Jackson. I’m so excited for it but I’m also scared because I don’t know who will survive but at least I pre-ordered it!
8. Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I’ve waited over a year for this and I don’t have it yet! I pre-ordered it though! I need to know how it all ends for Mara and Noah!
9. The Heir by Kiera Cass: After reading The One, I knew that I would miss The Selection trilogy! I was more than ecstatic to hear that Kiera Cass was writing another book for it!! Then, to hear it was going to be called The Heir … you know what that means!! ;) *baby time*
10. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: This is another book that I’ve heard so much about. I’m so excited to get my hands on it, especially after reading the synopsis!